- Permitted Use of The Site
- Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in violation of the terms of ChiefEx’s Acceptable Use Policy Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the ChiefEx servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any ChiefEx website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by ChiefEx for use in accessing the Site;
- Use the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
The Site is based upon proprietary ChiefEx technology and includes the Content. The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of ChiefEx or its licensors (if any). ChiefEx owns and retains all copyrights in the Content. Except as specifically permitted on the Site as to certain Content, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means. ChiefEx, the Sprocket Design, the ChiefEx logos, and other marks used by ChiefEx from time to time are trademarks and the property of ChiefEx. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the ChiefEx.com site are protected trade dress. Customer does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. ChiefEx may use and incorporate into the Site or the ChiefEx Service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
- Information and Materials You Post or Provide
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites
- Downloading Files
ChiefEx cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
ChiefEx and its service providers, licensors and suppliers make no representations about
the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security or accuracy of the site or the content for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, service and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. ChiefEx and its service providers, licensors and suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind with regard to the site and the content, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. No statement or information, whether oral or written, obtained from ChiefEx in any means or fashion shall create any warranty not expressly and explicitly set forth in this agreement. The content may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall ChiefEx and its service providers, licensors or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other type of damages, including without limitation damages for cover or loss of use, data, revenue or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site, or for any content, or otherwise arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, the failure of any limited remedy to achieve its essential purpose, or otherwise, even if ChiefEx or any of ChiefEx’s suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.If, notwithstanding the other terms of this agreement, ChiefEx is determined to have any liability to you or any third party for any loss, harm or damage, you agree that the aggregate liability of ChiefEx and its officers, directors, managers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers, licensors or suppliers shall in all cases be limited to one hundred dollars.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on
- Additional Terms of Service
If you are a customer of ChiefEx or an employee, representative or agent of a ChiefEx customer, your use of the ChiefEx Service is subject to ChiefEx’s partner policies.
- General Provisions
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. ChiefEx therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. ChiefEx does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- Additional Terms of Service
- Delivery Duration
ChiefEx being SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), will be available to use immediate upon registration for a trial period of 14 days and 1 year for users opting for Professional Subscription.
Payment for the Professional Subscription of ChiefEx can be done after registration. Payment for the ChiefEx subscription is handled in the software under Settings -> Subscriptions.